Sunday, 2 June 2013

Extra Fun Bits...

Here are some pictures that we've taken over the last few days and weeks that might be entertaining to some of you!


Anthony and I enjoying the sunshine on our half term break (1 week) - the most beautiful weather we've had since we've been here...it's finally starting to reach to 20 degrees daily :) :) :)


I was so excited about purchasing bright clothing that I thought I would put up a picture of my new red pants!! They're so beautiful...very happy with my new purchase!


On our bus ride to Eastbourne this week to look at houses, we saw this beautiful view along the way.


The English countryside is definitely something to look at and very breathtaking to say the least!


On Friday, Anthony and I went to look at our new place and got all the papers sorted out so we celebrated by sitting at a little French cafe in Eastbourne by the seafront while drinking smoothies!! SOOOOOOO GOOD :-P


A little seafront view and beautiful part of downtown Eastbourne with lots of little shops <3

____________________________________

SUNDAY

Anthony and I decided to walk home from church and just happened to see this on the seafront on our route home....a HUGE AUSTIN MINI DRIVE EVENT! There were THOUSANDS of Mini's all the way along the seafront to the marina and they were all different in some way. They even had people selling all the parts for a Mini you could possibly think of. You could practically make a Mini with all the parts they had! It was so cool being a part of something today with all the festivals going on around here - there is ALWAYS something to do. Not to mention it's pretty much summer weather now so everyone is out walking around - very busy but worth the crowds! Dad would have FOR SURE been in car heaven today - wishing he was here for this :)


Our first views of the Mini Drive Event while walking home. 


Beautiful paint jobs along with many different models, colours and even interiors.


The line up of Mini's was almost never ending...I can't believe how many they packed in all the way down the seafront. 


New 2013 Mini that was a convertible. 


There were some crazy unique custom designs.


Open-ended models that were right in front of us.


Looks like a GT model Mini.


This one said..."Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on."


Almost felt like going back in time with all those Mini's lined up waiting to find a parking spot.


Some people were even still sitting in their Mini's as we walked by.


This one almost looked like a corvette type of Mini. 


This one almost reminded me of Dad's old Mini - pretty sure these were the same colours.


Race Car Mini engine - so nice!


The interior on this one too was pretty cool and very updated. 


They even had pick-up Mini trucks. 


Not sure if this was a trunk or if this was just an extra window to look into the car.


Think these were both 2013 Mini Extended versions - they looked like race cars from one angle but then looked like family wagons from another.


This was definitely a vintage model of a Mini - loved it! 


A taxi cab convertible was also there to look at - I would take a ride in a taxi if it looked like this. 


All sorts of colours including PINK...the interior I think almost matched a little. 


There was a big guy that tried to get out of this car and as we watched him, we laughed because he got stuck. Eventually he got out and everyone watching cheered but this was definitely a shorty Mini. I didn't know they could get any smaller LOL.


And last but not least, I had to take this picture for Danielle and Julia just because it was yellow! So bright so you definitely couldn't lose it! 

What an amazing week we have had off - busy - but really fun! We are definitely looking forward to the summer holidays and enjoying the weather but moving is the best thing for us so wish us luck!! 

We love the UK!! Enjoy the pictures!

Love, 

Steph & Anthony xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment